Bioproperties site biosecurity prevents the employment of personnel with live poultry, birds or pigs at home
Senior Production Supervisor - Poultry Hatchery/birdhouses (location Glenorie, NSW)
Bioproperties Pty Ltd is a growing animal vaccine manufacturing site located at Glenorie in Sydney’s North West. We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced production supervisor with good organizational and people skills. This challenging and rewarding position would suit an enthusiastic, hardworking individual with good attention to detail, good record keeping and who can supervise a team of 10 staff. Production of pure Eimeria antigens, biosecurity and preventing cross contamination is essential.
The position reports to the Eimeria Production Manager and is based at the Specific Pathogen Free (SPF) chicken facility at Glenorie known as the Oocyst Production Unit (OPU). The role will primarily involve the supervision of cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, setting up and cleaning of bird houses and grow out sheds, service and maintenance of birds, product harvest and processing.
Your duties will include:
- Supervision of approx 10 staff
- Organization of the work roster
- Reviewing/collating batch paperwork
- Writing Standard Operating Procedures
- Training staff
- Maintaining work areas to a high standard of cleanliness in accordance with cGMP
- Maintaining WH&S standards
Ongoing training will be provided although the following attributes are required:
- Demonstrated leadership qualities with organizational, oral and written communication skills
- Positive attitude with good written and verbal communication skills
- High motivation and physical work rate
- Knowledge regarding poultry husbandry
- Experience working in a commercial manufacturing environment or a laboratory (eg Food, Beverages, Pharmaceutical, Cosmetics, Process worker)
- Own transport and willing to work shifts with variable hours and rostered weekend work
- Mechanical aptitude an advantage
- Efficient problem solving
Please email your resume with a covering letter to:
Bioproperties Pty Ltd
Quote ref #1701
Laboratory Technicians (location Glenorie, NSW)
We have permanent full-time, permanent part-time and casual positions available.
The following attributes are required: positive ‘can do’ attitude, flexibility, attention to detail, high motivation and physical work rate, ability to follow procedures exactly, must enjoy positive team environment.
Duties include cleaning, clean room work, machine operation-filling, labelling, packing product. Full training provided. No tertiary experience necessary.
Bioproperties operates under an Australian Workplace Agreement and remuneration is commensurate with skills and experience.
Please email applications to:
Bioproperties Pty Ltd
Quote ref #0703